PaperTrail’s Key Focus
PaperTrail’s key focus is on ensuring that clients attain the best possible benefits from investing in PaperTrail.
Our key professional services include…
- Business Process Optimisation consulting (Senior Business Analysts)
- Writing of various specifications forms
- One of the benefits of owning the code was that it allowed PaperTrail to be placed strategically within any business and any and all departments. PT was able to bring multiple systems together allowing users to operate from a single point of entry and integrate with various back-end-systems by filling in the gaps that either were not available to business or allowed for a far more streamlined business processes across the organisation.
- PaperTrail continues to provide 3 of the 4 major SA Banks with powerful solutions across multiple Business Units.
Our relationship with the Banks and SARB spans a 20 year period of successful software deployments to meet a host of banking requirements.
PaperTrail also offers customised solutions to private wealth companies such as Sanlam Private Wealth, PSG Consult and Peregrine.
- From here PT then moved into corporate environments and also played a role in strategic departments and across multiple departments in various business sectors
- PT is an agile solution that is designed as a ‘set of tools’ that mold to the way that your business operates rather then prescribing to your business to make changes to application functions. This has also ensured a unique set of skills being developed at Egis in order to assist clients in assessing their needs
- Developing PaperTrail (PT) meant keeping in line with both legislative and corporate compliance requirements at all times
- PT is aligned with many international and local standards as well as adhering to open standards for international companies
- We are aligned with the national credit regulators for good governance (beneficial in both financial and insurance industries) and KYC principles
- ISO approved when implemented inline with these standards which means PT assists organisations in managing their ISO processes and reviews of policies and procedures
Written by: Roysten Isaac
Save time with quick and easy access to all of your data
Search, retrieve, and send documents without ever touching a piece of paper.
Save time with quick and easy access to all of your data.
Get It Done With Us
“Improve your workflows route your documents to the right people at the right time”
Route your documents to the right people at the right time.
Be up and running with out of the box technology
Get all the set up, training, maintenance, and ongoing support your employees need to get their jobs done.
Be up and running with out of the box technology. Get all the setup, training, maintenance, and ongoing support your employees need to get their jobs done.
Losing data because of poor filing?
You need a system that keeps every document in its place.
PaperTrail is a powerful electronic document management system that
supports and organises your critical business processes.
Any Document Type
Storage and Manage
Powerful Enterprise Content Management
Spend less time managing paper and more time managing processes.
Go paperless. Make the switch today.
138 Athol Street,
Tel: 011 880 4411
Cape Town Office
10 Park Lane, Grosvenor Square,
Century City, Cape Town
Tel: 021 913 1221
59 Aberdare drive, Industrial Park, Phoenix, Durban, 4051
Tel: 031 508 1520
Empower Suites, 8th Floor, Block A, The Octagon, Barnes Road, Central Accra, Ghana
Tel: +233 261 878 023
New Zealand Office
23 Piwakawaka Court, Rototuna, Hamilton, New Zealand 3210
Tel: +64 (0)21 646 767 OR
+64 (0) 2239 27507